Available produce and products at this week's farm stand:
- Crisp sweet Tulare Red Cherries, White Nectarines, sweet juicy Valencia Oranges, Springcrest Yellow Peaches, Flavorosa Pluots, Red Beaut Plums, Twin Girls Farm, Tulare
- Assorted Baby Lettuces, French Breakfast Radishes, glorious Gold Chard, loose baby sweet crisp Spring Carrots, Mesclun pre-washed Salad Greens, loose sweet Spinach, Fava Beans and Red Bunched Beets with beautiful greens, Star Route Farms, Bolinas
- Strawberry Preserves, Swanton Berry Farm, Davenport
- Sweet spring Zuchinni, sweet green Basil, amazing New Potatoes French Fingerling, Red Lasota and German Butterball, Red & Yellow Spring Onions, Colossal Garlic, Spring Carrots, Red Curly Kale and sweet crisp shelled Walnuts, Full Belly Farm, Guinda
- Raw Local Honey, spring and summer blends, harvested from over 60 hives from southern and central Marin, Bonnie Bee & Company, San Rafael
- All organic and gluten free large and small pies, strawberry peach, strawberry, peach strawberry apple, and strawberry pluot, Papermill Pies, Point Reyes
- All organic artisan brick fired bread, Brickmaiden Breads, Pt. Reyes
- Foggy Morning Fresh Cheese, Nicasio Valley Cheese Company, Nicasio
- Pasture raised Farm Fresh Eggs from Bromwell Farms, Bolinas
- Artisan Cheeses from the Cowgirl Creamery, Pt. Reyes, Redwood Hill Farm, Sebastopol and Giacomini Dairy, Pt Reyes
- Fresh Assorted Goat Cheeses, Cypress Grove, Arcata
Note our schedule:
Ross Organic Farm Stand
Marin Art & Garden Center
30 Sir Francis Drake Blvd.
Ross CA 94957
12:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Thanks again for supporting local sustainable agriculture and following the Marin Community Farm Stands & CSA.
As you know, I offer only the finest produce and products that are seasonal, organic, and locally grown. I'm looking forward to seeing you on opening day.
Marin Community Farm Stands
PO Box 134
San Geronimo CA, 94963