- Sugar Sweet Fresh Medjool Dates from Star Route Farms, Bolinas
- Fall Brussel Sprouts, Beautiful Leeks and New Potatoes from Gospel Flat Farm, Bolinas
- Local dry farmed Early Girl Tomatoes and Sweet Summer Strawberries from County Line Harvest, Petaluma
- Local Sweet Raspberries from Mt. Barnabe Farm, Lagunitas
- Winter Squashes, Sweet Butternut and Acorn, Full Belly Farm, Guinda.
- Local Sweet Strawberries from County Line Harvest, Petaluma
- Raw Local Honey, spring, summer, fall blends harvested from over 40 hives from southern and central Marin. We welcome our newest producer Bonnie Bee And Company, San Rafael
- Crisp Sweet and Tart Heirloom Apples, lost and forgotten varieties William's Pride, Zestar, Senshu and Molly's Delicious from Chileno Valley Ranch, Petaluma
- Pasture Farm Fresh Eggs laid yesterday for today from Bromwell Farms, Bolinas.
- Local Meyer Lemons, French Breakfast Radishes, Mesclun Pre-Washed Salad Greens, Red Bunched Beets with beautiful Greens, loose Spinach from Star Route Farms, Bolinas.
- Local Sweet Sun Gold Tomatoes from County Line Harvest, Petaluma
- Beautiful Cauliflower, Broccoli and Strawberry Preserves (low sugar, small batch) from Swanton Berry Farm, Santa Cruz
- Thompson Seedless Grapes, Flavor Fall Pluots, Angelina Plums, Twin Girls Farm, Tulare
- Local Sweet Crisp Cucumbers, Cilantro, Dino Kale, Fabulous Rainbow Chard, Bunched Arugula, Big Mesa Farm, Bolinas.
- Sweet Globe Eggplant, Sun Gold Tomatoes, Early Girl Tomatoes, Green Basil, Red Onions, Sweet Summer Squash, Green Beans, Garlic, Full Belly Farm, Guinda.
- French Crisp Lettuces along with assorted lettuces from Paradise Valley Produce, Bolinas.
- Foggy Morning fresh cheese from Nicasio Valley Cheese Company.
- Raw, Unpasteurized Pomegranate Juice from Hidden Star Orchards, Clements
- Artisan Cheeses from the Cowgirl Creamery, and Giacomini Dairy, Pt. Reyes; also Redwood Hill Farm, Sebastopol
San Anselmo Organic Farm Stand Friday 10/12/2012 and Woodacre Organic Farm Stand Saturday 10/13/2012
Available produce and products at this week's farm stand: