- Fresh Sweet Crisp Walnuts from Full Belly Farm,Guinda
- Local Shallots and Zucchini from La Tercera Farm, Bolinas
- Sugar Sweet Fresh Medjool Dates from Star Route Farms, Bolinas
- Fall Brussels Sprouts, Beautiful Leeks and New Potatoes from Gospel Flat Farm, Bolinas
- Sweet Summer Strawberries from County Line Harvest, Petaluma
- Winter Squashes, Sweet Butternut, Acorn, Delicata and Red Curry, Full Belly Farm, Guinda.
- Raw Local Honey, spring, summer, fall blends harvested from over 40 hives from southern and central Marin. We welcome our newest producerBonnie Bee And Company, San Rafael
- Local Meyer Lemons, French Breakfast Radishes, Mesclun Pre-Washed Salad Greens, Red Bunched Beets with beautiful greens, loose Spinach fromStar Route Farms, Bolinas.
- Local Sweet Sun Gold Tomatoes from County Line Harvest, Petaluma
- Beautiful Cauliflower, Broccoli and Strawberry Preserves (low sugar, small batch) from Swanton Berry Farm, Santa Cruz
- Thompson Seedless Grapes, Hachiya and Fuyu Persimmons, Glorious Sweet and Tart Pomegranates from Twin Girls Farm, Tulare
- Cilantro, Dino Kale, Fabulous Rainbow Chard, Bunched Arugula, Bunched Spinach, Big Mesa Farm, Bolinas.
- Sweet Globe Eggplant, Sun Gold Tomatoes, Red Onions, Sweet Summer Squash, Garlic from Full Belly Farm, Guinda.
- French Crisp Lettuces along with assorted lettuces from Paradise Valley Produce, Bolinas.
- Foggy Morning fresh cheese from Nicasio Valley Cheese Company, Nicasio
- Raw, Unpasteurized Pomegranate Juice fromHidden Star Orchards, Clements
- Artisan Cheeses from the Cowgirl Creamery, andGiacomini Dairy, Pt. Reyes; also Redwood Hill Farm, Sebastopol
San Anselmo Organic Farm Stand Friday 10/19/2012 and Woodacre Organic Farm Stand Saturday 10/20/2012
Available produce and products at this week's farm stand: